McBride High School
Classes of 1925 - 1975
Welcome to the McBride High School Alumni Website
Under the guidance of the Brothers of Mary, McBride opened in 1925. During its 47 years, McBride rose to become a landmark and a milestone in education. Situated on the northwest corner of Kingshighway and Cote Brilliante Avenue, this limestone educational institution yearly molded and shaped the lives of six hundred young men. Graduates passed through her famous colonnades each year well prepared to meet their moral and civic responsibilities in an adult world. For a variety of reasons, the school closed in 1971.
In 1985, as part of their 50th reunion, the class of 1935 decided to rekindle the fire by establishing a McBride Alumni Club. Our rosters now include 416 teachers and 7,373 former “McBride Micks”. We have roughly 4,200 members, 3,219 confirmed deceased and are still missing 914 … the search continues.
On March 10, 2009, the New McBride Alumni site was launched. Please let everyone know about this site, and keep the spirit of McBride alive.
McBride Alumni Club
P.O. Box 50096
Clayton, Missouri 63105
THIS DAY IN HISTORY